POSITION: Administrative Specialist
REQUIRED CREDENTIALS: None
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, Clinical Director
SCHEDULE:TBD (approx. 10 hours/week)
Revive Wellness Group seeks a part-time Administrative Specialist to serve in its Owensboro office, handling administrative duties for the practice. The Administrative Specialist greets clients, answers phone calls, maintains client records, provides billing support, and coordinates appointments with clinical staff.
Revive Wellness is a faith-based multi-disciplinary group practice providing counseling, psychotherapy, case management and Intensive Outpatient Program services to clients across its offices in Western Kentucky.
- Greet clients and visitors to the office, and direct them appropriately.
- Answer incoming client calls and schedule or reschedule them with the appropriate clinician.
- Communicate regularly with clinical staff regarding new/rescheduled appointments.
- Maintain up-to-date clinical records, including necessary reports and other business-related documents.
- Submit regular electronic billing records to insurance companies for practice reimbursement.
- Provide appropriate referrals to the community when we do not fit client needs.
- Check new client files to ensure all client information has been collected and entered into the practice’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
- Check work areas daily to ensure these areas are clean, free of clutter, and properly maintained.
- All other duties as assigned.
Schedule TBD (approx. 10-15 hours/week)
This position is not required to be “on-call”.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- One year of administrative, clerical, or secretarial experience.
- Proficiency in general computer software, including email and word processing.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One year of experience in a mental health or medical setting.
- One year of medical billing experience.
This is a W-2 based, part-time position.
We think we’re one of the greatest places around to work. We enjoy the privilege of integrating our faith with therapy and helping clients find spiritual, emotional, and physical wellness by practicing from a person-centered, whole-person approach. Benefits of working at Revive Wellness include:
- Collaboration with a fun, energetic and engaging team. (If you enjoy coming to work, closing your door, and not talking to anyone else for the day, you probably won’t enjoy working here.)
- Access to all items necessary to do your work, including up-to-date workstations, EHR systems, and company provided internet, phone, and email access.
- Additional educational opportunities.
- Opportunities to move up within the organization.
- Opportunities to grow in income as client load and hours increase.
How to Apply:
Have your cover letter and resume handy, and apply via the link below.
NOTE: Applications without a resume AND cover letter will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
No phone calls please.Ad