POSITION: Administrative Specialist
REQUIRED CREDENTIALS: None
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, Managing Director
SCHEDULE:TBD (approx. 10 hours/week)
Revive Wellness Group seeks a part-time Administrative Specialist to serve in in a remote capacity, handling administrative duties for the practice. The Administrative Specialist supports the practice’s educational division, providing customer service and communication with students, resolving issues, coordinating schedules, and providing general support to the needs of the practice.
Revive Wellness is a faith-based multi-disciplinary group practice providing counseling, psychotherapy, case management and Intensive Outpatient Program services to clients across its offices in Western Kentucky.
- Respond to phone calls and emails from students, providing top-notch customer support.
- Direct incoming emails to the appropriate staff member.
- Maintain student files, including updating grades, progress through their educational program, etc.
- Order courses for students as they progress through their academic program.
- Communicate regularly with other educational staff members of the organization, updating them on student progress.
- Submitting information to organizations on behalf of students for matriculation.
- All other duties as assigned.
Schedule TBD (approx. 10-15 hours/week)
This position is not required to be “on-call”.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- One year of administrative, clerical, secretarial, or customer service experience.
- Proficiency in general computer software, including email and word processing.
- Residence in the Central Time Zone, where work will be completed.
- A quiet space where work can be completed without interference and interruption.
- High-speed internet access.
- Discipline to complete work in an independent environment.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One year of experience in an educational environment.
- One year of experience working remotely.
This is a W-2 based, part-time position.
We think we’re one of the greatest places around to work. We enjoy the privilege of integrating our faith with therapy and helping clients find spiritual, emotional, and physical wellness by practicing from a person-centered, whole-person approach. Benefits of working at Revive Wellness include:
- Collaboration with a fun, energetic and engaging team.
- Additional educational opportunities.
- Opportunities to move up within the organization.
How to Apply:
Have your cover letter and resume handy, and apply via the link below.
NOTE: Applications without a resume AND cover letter will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
No phone calls please.Ad