POSITION: Associate Therapist
REQUIRED CREDENTIALS: TCADC or CADC
REPORTS TO: Program Director
SCHEDULE: TBD (approx. 15-20 hours per week)
Revive Wellness Group seeks a part-time Associate Therapist to serve in its Owensboro office, providing outpatient individual, couple, family, and group therapy to clients.
Revive Wellness is a faith-based multi-disciplinary group practice providing counseling, psychotherapy, case management and Intensive Outpatient Program services to clients across its offices in Western Kentucky.
This position is an excellent opportunity for clinicians who have other full-time employment and are looking to supplement their income, those employed by agencies seeking to experience private practice work, and those who seek to integrate their faith in the work they do to serve clients.
- Provide on-site clinical counseling services to clients of Revive Wellness Group as scheduled, and in accordance with practice policies, under the supervision of a Licensed Clinical Alcohol & Drug Counselor.
- Respond to client’s request for service or calls as soon as possible, within at least 24 hours whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, email or through the practice’s website. Responding to such inquiries includes meeting, evaluating, and providing services to said clients.
- Communicate with clients’ treatment teams, including PCP, psychiatrist, case manager, school, etc.
- Timely complete written records for each client, including (but not limited to): assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, termination notes, contact notes, and other forms or documents which may be required from time-to-time by the practice.
- Keep client files accurate and up-to-date.
- Charge and collect payments from clients for services provided consistent with the Financial Policies of the practice.
- Meet regularly with clinical supervisor, as required by TCADC/CADC requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will generally provide therapy services on the following schedule, holding at least 12 client sessions per week, provided they are referred to the Clinical Therapist by the practice.
Schedule TBD (approx. 15-20 hours per week)
This position is not required to be “on-call”.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution of the United States.
- Active, unrestricted Kentucky certification as either a Temporary Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor (TCADC) or a Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor (CADC)
- Available to hold at least twelve (12) client sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by the practice.
- Ability, understanding, education, and comfortability with integrating Christian faith-based measures in the therapeutic relationship.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- One year of experience providing mental health therapy services, preferably in a private practice setting.
This is a W-2 based, part-time position.
We think we’re one of the greatest places around to work. We enjoy the privilege of integrating our faith with therapy and helping clients find spiritual, emotional, and physical wellness by practicing from a person-centered, whole-person approach. Benefits of working at Revive Wellness include:
- Collaboration with a fun, energetic and engaging team. (If you enjoy coming to work, closing your door, and not talking to anyone else for the day, you probably won’t enjoy working here.)
- Provided hours for clinical supervision.
- Relatively flexible scheduling, allowing you to take personal time as necessary.
- Access to all items necessary to do your work, including up-to-date workstations, EHR systems, and company provided internet, phone, and email access.
- Additional educational opportunities.
- Opportunities to move up within the organization.
- Opportunities to grow in income as client load and hours increase.
How to Apply:
Have your cover letter and resume handy, and apply via the link below.
NOTE: Applications without a resume AND cover letter will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
No phone calls please.