POSITION: Case Manager
LOCATION: Central City
REQUIRED CREDENTIALS: TCM
REPORTS TO: Case Management Director
SCHEDULE:TBD (approx. 15 hours/week)
Revive Wellness Group seeks a part-time Case Manager to serve in its soon-to-open Central City office, providing targeted case management to clients.
Revive Wellness is a faith-based multi-disciplinary group practice providing counseling, psychotherapy, case management and Intensive Outpatient Program services to clients across its offices in Western Kentucky.
This position is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have previous experience in the mental health field, other full-time employment and are looking to supplement their income, those employed by agencies seeking to experience private practice work, and those who seek to integrate their faith in the work they do to serve clients.
- Implement the treatment plan established by clients’ treatment teams, including psychotherapists, nurse practitioners, PCP’s, and/or psychiatrists.
- Arrange referrals to other professionals, community programs, agencies, or other appropriate resources to meet client needs.
- Collaborate with clients’ referral sources as necessary.
- Coordinate all treatment activities with services provided to the client by other resources.
- Summarize the client’s personal and cultural background, treatment plan, recovery progress, and problems inhibiting progress of ensuring quality of care, gaining feedback, and planning changes in the course of treatment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with civic groups, agencies, government entities, other professionals, and the community at large to ensure appropriate referrals, identify service gaps, expand community resources, and help address unmet needs.
- Assess and evaluate referral sources to determine their appropriateness.
- All other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will generally provide case management services on the following schedule, provided clients are referred to the Case Manager by the practice.
Schedule TBD (approx. 15 hours/week)
*NOTE: Administrative responsibilities for this position will be completed primarily from the employee’s home office. Most client contacts will be within the community, with limited client meetings held at the practice’s Central City location.
This position is not required to be “on-call”.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in psychology, counseling, or related human services field.
- Active, unrestricted Kentucky certification as a Targeted Case Manager (or ability to earn credential within six months of employment).
- Available to hold a case load of at least 15 clients.
- Ability, understanding, education, and comfortability with integrating Christian faith-based measures in the client relationship.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- One year of post-graduation experience providing services to substance abuse population.
This is a W-2 based, part-time position.
We think we’re one of the greatest places around to work. We enjoy the privilege of integrating our faith with therapy and helping clients find spiritual, emotional, and physical wellness by practicing from a person-centered, whole-person approach. Benefits of working at Revive Wellness include:
- Collaboration with a fun, energetic and engaging team. (If you enjoy coming to work, closing your door, and not talking to anyone else for the day, you probably won’t enjoy working here.)
- Relatively flexible scheduling, allowing you to take personal time as necessary.
- Access to all items necessary to do your work, including up-to-date workstations, EHR systems, and company provided internet, phone, and email access.
- Additional educational opportunities.
- Opportunities to move up within the organization.
- Opportunities to grow in income as client load and hours increase.
How to Apply:
Have your cover letter and resume handy, and apply via the link below.
NOTE: Applications without a resume AND cover letter will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
No phone calls please.