JOB TITLE: Case Manager
LOCATION(S): All (Including Remote)
REQUIRED CREDENTIAL(S): TCM
REPORTS TO: Clinical Director
HOURS: Approx. 15-20 hours per week minimum. Additional hours available.
Revive Wellness Group seeks a part-time Case Manager to provide targeted case management to clients of the practice.
Revive Wellness is a faith-based multi-disciplinary group practice providing counseling, psychotherapy, case management and wellness services to clients across its offices in Western Kentucky.
This position is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have previous experience in the mental health field, other full-time employment and are looking to supplement their income, those employed by agencies seeking to experience private practice work, and those who seek to integrate their faith in the work they do to serve clients.
The Case Manager is expected to:
- Implement the treatment plan established by clients’ treatment teams, including psychotherapists, nurse practitioners, PCP’s, and/or psychiatrists.
- Arrange referrals to other professionals, community programs, agencies, or other appropriate resources to meet client needs.
- Collaborate with clients’ referral sources as necessary.
- Coordinate all treatment activities with services provided to the client by other resources.
- Summarize the client’s personal and cultural background, treatment plan, recovery progress, and problems inhibiting progress of ensuring quality of care, gaining feedback, and planning changes in the course of treatment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with civic groups, agencies, government entities, other professionals, and the community at large to ensure appropriate referrals, identify service gaps, expand community resources, and help address unmet needs.
- Assess and evaluate referral sources to determine their appropriateness.
- All other duties as assigned.
The work schedule is determined upon hire, based upon the employee’s availability and the needs of the practice. If the employee has additional employment outside the practice, the working schedule can be set to be flexible around the other employment, so long as the schedule remains consistent. Weekends and/or evenings may be required.
The Case Manager is required to hold a minimum caseload of 8 clients, provided such clients are provided/referred by the practice. The Case Manager may have additional clients if they wish (up to a maximum of 25), in accordance with their agreed-upon working schedule. This position is not required to be on call.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s degree in psychology, counseling, or related human services field.
- Active, unrestricted Kentucky certification as a Targeted Case Manager (or ability to earn credential within six months of employment).
- Available to hold a case load of at least 8 clients per month.
- Ability, understanding, education, and comfortability with integrating Christian faith-based measures in the client relationship.
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- One year of post-graduation experience providing services to substance abuse population.
We think we’re one of the greatest places around to work. We enjoy the privilege of integrating our faith with therapy and helping clients find spiritual, emotional, and physical wellness by practicing from a person-centered, whole-person approach. Benefits of working at Revive Wellness include:
- Collaboration with a fun, energetic and engaging team. (If you enjoy coming to work, closing your door, and not talking to anyone else for the day, you probably won’t enjoy working here.)
- Relatively flexible scheduling, allowing you to take personal time as necessary.
- Access to all items necessary to do your work, including up-to-date workstations, EHR systems, and company provided internet, phone, and email access.
- Additional continuing education opportunities.
- Opportunities to move up within the organization.
- Opportunities to grow in income as client load and hours increase.
HOW TO APPLY
Have your cover letter and resume handy, and click here to apply. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!