POSITION: Pastoral Care Specialist
REQUIRED CREDENTIALS: BCCC
REPORTS TO: Clinical Director
SCHEDULE: TBD (approx. 12 hours/week)
Revive Wellness Group seeks a part-time Pastoral Care Specialist to serve in its Owensboro office, providing faith-based pastoral counseling to clients.
Revive Wellness is a faith-based multi-disciplinary group practice providing counseling, psychotherapy, case management and Intensive Outpatient Program services to clients across its offices in Western Kentucky.
This position is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have other full-time employment and are looking to supplement their income, those employed by churches and ministries seeking to use their gifts and talents in a new way, and those who seek to integrate their faith in the work they do to serve others.
- Provide on-site pastoral counseling services to clients of Revive Wellness Group as scheduled, and in accordance with practice policies, under the supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Respond to client’s request for service or calls as soon as possible, within at least 24 hours whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, email or through the practice’s website. Responding to such inquiries includes meeting, evaluating, and providing services to said clients.
- Communicate with clients’ treatment teams, including therapist, PCP, psychiatrist, case manager, school, etc. as needed.
- Timely complete written records for each client, including (but not limited to): assessments, progress notes, termination notes, contact notes, and other forms or documents which may be required from time-to-time by the practice.
- Keep client files accurate and up-to-date.
- Charge and collect payments from clients for services provided consistent with the Financial Policies of the practice.
- Meet regularly with Clinical Director to discuss ongoing cases with clients.
- All other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will generally provide pastoral counseling services on the following schedule, holding at least 12 client sessions per week, provided they are referred to the Pastoral Care Specialist by the practice.
TBD (approx. 12 hours/week)
This position is not required to be “on-call”.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Active Certification as a Board Certified Christian Counselor from CrossPointe College, or any Certified Academic Institution of the National Association of Christian Counselors.
- Active licensing, commissioning, or ordination from a local church or national organization that provides clergy credentialing (if not presently held, employee must secure credentialing within 30 days of employment).
- Available to hold at least twelve (12) client sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by the practice.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- One year of experience in a field of ministry and/or human services that works in direct contact with individuals receiving care.
This is a W-2 based, part-time position.
We think we’re one of the greatest places around to work. We enjoy the privilege of integrating our faith with therapy and helping clients find spiritual, emotional, and physical wellness by practicing from a person-centered, whole-person approach. Benefits of working at Revive Wellness include:
- Collaboration with a fun, energetic and engaging team. (If you enjoy coming to work, closing your door, and not talking to anyone else for the day, you probably won’t enjoy working here.)
- Relatively flexible scheduling, allowing you to take personal time as necessary.
- Access to all items necessary to do your work, including up-to-date workstations, EHR systems, and company provided internet, phone, and email access.
- Additional educational opportunities.
- Opportunities to move up within the organization.
- Opportunities to grow in income as client load and hours increase.
How to Apply:
Have your cover letter and resume handy, and apply via the link below.
NOTE: Applications without a resume AND cover letter will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
No phone calls please.