Statement of Faith
As a faith-based practice, we work to implement Christian beliefs into the therapeutic relationship, to the degree each client is comfortable with. However, we seek to help all people regardless of their religious or denominational beliefs, background, race, or sex. We don’t push our beliefs on anyone, but our faith forms our worldview, practice, and perspective.
- The Bible is revelation and the inspired Word of God.
- In one God, Creator of all things, perfect and existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins, He arose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and to guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and needs salvation through the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His Resurrection for all who believe.
- The second work of grace subsequent to regeneration, called sanctification, accomplished by the baptism with the Holy Spirit, thereby purifying the heart and empowering for continuous growth in grace, victorious living, and fruitful service.
- In the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revive Wellness Group is a member of the National Christian Counselors Association. Staff members of the practice and are held to strict ethical standards in the treatment of clients and the operation of practice. As such, Revive Wellness adheres to this code of ethical standards in all interactions with our clients and our community. You can read the NCCA Code of Ethical Standards here.