Thank you for your interest in Volunteering at Revive Wellness!
The Front Desk Volunteer is responsible for things like:
- Answering Phones: Greeting callers with a warm and welcoming tone. Answering their questions, directing their calls, or taking their information so their call can be returned later.
- Returning Phone Calls: Returning calls left on the voicemail system, or for callers who have requested to schedule an appointment.
- Scheduling Appointments: Helping callers find the right therapist or counselor for their need, and helping them pick an available day and time for an appointment.
- Processing Payments: Charging cards for our client’s appointments, or entering payment information into our client record system.
Revive Wellness Policies and Procedures:
- No Current or Active client of Revive Wellness may serve in a volunteer role. This is because we want you to focus on your own healing. You can always come back later to serve. Additionally, ethics laws prevent us from forming what’s called a “dual relationship” with our clients.
- At least six months must have passed since a former client’s last appointment before they are eligible to serve.
- You must submit the Volunteer Application below and attend training before volunteering.
- You must sign a confidentiality statement and understand the information you handle at Revive Wellness is considered Sensitive/Protected information.
- We ask that you commit to your volunteer role for at least 12 weeks so we can make sure our clients are served well. If you wish to serve beyond 12 weeks, we’ll certainly be happy to have you.